twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

6/7/13

DIY: Rainy Day Macrame Bracelets!

The newest trend...or should I say an old trend becoming popular again is macrame bracelets! It was a rainy day today so I ran at the gym instead of outside, had an appointment to get my passport finalized for this summer's escapades, and then decided since it was still raining to craft and make these adorable bracelets!



What you will need:

- Nylon cord, or wax covered cotton cord.
- Fun buttons and or beads
- Tape
- A ruler
- A sewing needle

Click the link, or take a look at these videos for step by step instructions on How to Macrame!


 


Tip: If you decide not to use the tacky glue to secure your knots, then you can always use a lighter. I used a lighter to melt the wax and secure my cord's knots.

Hope you have fun making these like I did!

Stay Lovely

D.R

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template