twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

4/8/13

Get The Look: Proud to be an American

Proud to be an American
Proud to be an American by duskandrubies featuring by malene birger
Maybe it was the Country Music Awards, maybe it is my
excitement over the upcoming summer, maybe it's because
I love the fourth of July, or maybe it's because I had my
first burger on the bbq yesterday. Well whatever the true
reason I felt inspired. Here is a way to look cute this fourth
of July but not overdone! Wear this to a Summer BBQ,
a day at the beach, or on vacation.



T shirt
storenvy.com



River Island denim shorts
$38 - riverisland.com



Tory Burch flat sandals
toryburch.com



By malene birger
$84 - bymalenebirger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template