twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

3/8/13

"Breakfast At Tiffany's" Inspired Statement Necklaces

     Last night I was in the mood to feel nostalgic about New York City, and what better way but to watch Audrey Hepburn's most memorable role in Breakfast At Tiffany's. This morning when I woke up I was feeling inspired to create some pieces for Dusk & Rubies Summer Line 2013 that pay homage to the movie. What I find most inspiring is that Hepburn's little black dress outfits are really brought to life by her large statement pieces: necklaces, bracelets, earrings...tiaras. So here are a few that you will be able to purchase by the summer from my Etsy shop.
"Holly Go Lightly" Statement Ribbon Necklace

"Moon River" Vintage Ribbon Statement Necklace
"The Cat Eye" Statement Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template