twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

7/1/14

Hello Weekend: An Inside Look Of The Classic Yacht The Mariner III

Dusk & Rubies

On Saturday I went yachting. No, no I don't own my own yacht or anything. I was working press for the Benefit For The Bays event. Even though I was working the event I had such an enjoyable experience. Check yachting off my Summer to-do list. And, now you can check it off yours too with some of these great photos and information on where you can go boat-side.


Dusk & Rubies


Dusk & Rubies

I always work harder with a glass of Pinot Grigio in hand. Throw in a beautiful view and I can work until next Tuesday. 

Dusk & Rubies

Looking inside the old-fashioned saloon through an old-fashion port hole. Perfect for spying on the other guests...just kidding!

Now on to the good stuff. The good stuff being the amazing spread provided by Chef Klas Lindberg.


Dusk & Rubies

Crispy rye bread with celery root and dried lingonberries.

Dusk & Rubies

Blackened loin of salmon.

Dusk & Rubies

Klas Lindberg is the best chef in Sweden and just won the title “Chef of the Year” (or “Årets Kock” in Swedish). And his reputation was sure solidified everything was absolutely mouth-watering, fresh, and perfectly paired for our sea voyage.

If you would like to look into yacht cruise packages, or spend your Saturday aboard the Mariner III visit: HERE for more information.

Stay Lovely,

D.R

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template