twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

3/28/16

OUR LAZY GIRL'S GUIDE TO CLEAN EATING: EGG TARTINES


I haven't eaten a single nibblet of pizza since August. I know, how am I existing? Well, after finding out that I have a couple food allergies, I decided it was time to make a change to the way I eat. 
I decided it was time to clean, it, up.
The problem was, and remains to be, I am no chef. Sure, I can cook, but do I want to for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day? 
Nah. 
To describe my cooking style with one word is easy, I'm lazy.  
For example, I used to be the kind of person who would have ice cream for lunch just because it took literally two seconds to scoop and put into a cone---yeah, I'm also a cone person. 
If you're lazy, like me, then you know where I'm going with this. A cone is an actual edible dish, and now I don't have to wash a bowl afterwards either--win, win, right? 
Well, unfortunately I'm not eighteen anymore and I have to start feeding myself like an adult, so I've come up with four lazy girl approved lunch recipes that will literally take you no longer than 5 minutes. Some 2--because we time these sorts of things. 
Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies

Dusk & Rubies
Stay Lovely,

D.R.

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template