twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

7/2/13

Get The Look: Summer Eyes For Every Occasion

I am by no means a makeup artist, but I do enjoy playing around with color, and having fun creating different looks. When I was younger I loved playing dress up, and I think that I never grew up, because here I am years later still playing. I create outfits, jewelry and make-up looks to shoot for my jewelry campaigns. Kristin, Nicole, Alyssa (my models, family, and best friends) and I always dreamt of what it would be like to wake up in the morning and walk our way right over to our own private makeup artist, and say, "So, what look shall we try today?"
Here are some of my favorite summer eye makeup looks that we tried over the weekend:

The gold and yellow tones really play up Kristin's blue eyes.


Nicole's tan skin and green eyes are truly played up with a silver and grey cream shadow.

 Purple is a universal color looking great on everyone, and for every eye color, but purple really accentuates hazel eyes. I wanted to try this look, because I wouldn't normally have worn pink as the brow bone highlight, but for this summer look it was a lot of fun!

Alyssa has the prettiest eye color out of all of us in my opinion. She has a green/ blue/ grey (although she will never admit it) Her light eye color looked so pretty in blended pinks and gold!

Thanks for still playing dress up with me!
Stay Lovely,
D.R
Editor and Curator of
Dusk & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template