twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

2/4/13

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

      Semisonic had it right when they phrased the lyrics, "with every new beginning, comes from some other beginning's end". Meaning that change is inevitable, and practically the only thing that is constant in our lives- talk about irony. Those of you who are quaking, in your suede Ralph Lauren riding boots, just hearing the word "change" we have something in common (and I am not just talking about our fabulous sense in fashionable footwear). I hate change, yet here I am, on the cusp of it. I am excited, and terrified all at the same time. As you can see my blog Dusk & Rubies is also going through a change, and is about to go through a lot more. This blog set out to be one thing, but as I am changing so must Dusk & Rubies. I hope you're excited about this new adventure, and although I can't predict where these twists and turns will take us I know we will land somewhere fabulous.

Until Next Time, Stay Lovely.

D.R
Curator, Designer, and Editor 
of Dusk&Rubies



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template