twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

2/12/13

When inspiration strikes...


     Sometimes our best, and worst ideas muddle their way into our brain at the stroke of midnight. It is definitely tricky when trying to decipher which one of the two our inspiration is stemming from. But, last night I'd like to stay that the creativity fairy sprinkled her magic dust, and I created something inspired. With all this extra snow around my brain has definitely be in tune to anything remotely sunny. Maybe that is why I still have Katy Perry's Grammy couture, and my new favorite show The Carrie Diaries on my brain...The 80's and "California Girls" radiate sunshine. See a sneak peek of Dusk & Rubies new summer line jewelry

My advice: If your unsure where your inspiration will lead you, that is the best kind.
So, get inspired!

Stay Lovely,
D.R

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template