twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

12/5/13

Thanksgiving Day Parade Fashion: Coats, Scarfs & Everything In Between!

Photo Credits: Alyssa Lynne

My favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving is to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. And although I love Sesame Street and can't deny Elmo's adorableness, I watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade for the fashion. I can remember from the age of ten critiquing and admiring all the winter coats, hats, scarfs, and all the possible combinations with my sister!
Here are a few of our favorites below!

We love Kellie Pickler's gown length fur trim coat. (Similar: here, here )

Disney Channel Star shows she is all grown up in an awesome leather ensemble.

Nick Hill is dressed in a dark brown leather bomber over a Henley
 with a light brown scarf. We think this look is perfect for men ages 15-35.
Not that I had any idea who Fifth Harmony was prior to the parade, 
but these girls know how to give good coat!
Winner of best dressed at the parade was this member of fifth harmony.
I loved her maroon colored pants, this wool and leather jacket,
and her hat which adorned curled tresses! Well done!

I love Cher Lloyd's courageous use of textures,
and patterns giving her look a grunge rocker vibe.

Dusk & Rubies
Two of my models, and cousins wearing funky and cool looks that you can emulate easily!

Which look was your favorite? Tell us why in the comments below!

Stay Lovely,

D.R

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template