twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

9/23/13

Yacht Party? Why N-Yacht.

In life, I like it when I have all my yachts in a row. You may think the saying is "get your ducks in a row", and you may think that I am somehow mixing my idioms, but no you read correctly. I made no mistake; I like it when my yachts are all in a row.
 
What use do I have with ducks anyway?



This past weekend Brian and I went to Greenport for their Annual Maritime Festival. Visually speaking it was gorgeous and I had to snap a few photos:

 
 
 
 
 
One of the great perks of living on Long Island is weekends like these, with outstanding views of sails and sky. Brian, and I also had dinner at the famed Claudio's Restaurant which topped off the night. Stay tuned for D&R's Foodie Review!
 
After seeing these photos don't you too want your yachts in a row?
 
Stay Lovely,
 
D.R
 
Editor and Curator of
 
Dusk & Rubies



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template