twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

2/3/14

City Living: Interns Have To Eat Too!

Every Friday I treat myself to a nice lunch from a restaurant near my editorial internship. Being so close to Chelsea Market, I have some fantastic options to satisfy my mid-day-munch attack. My current favorite restaurant is The Standard Grill. I can easily eat my broccoli rabe and breadsticks at their beautiful bar, sip on a cup of coffee and relax/meditate about my day. The bartenders are friendly and always give me too much bread! For an $11 lunch (including tip and tax), I can't imagine a half hour break more satisfying! 








Attending events usually means free food, hor d'oeuvres and champagne, so I like to eat light for lunch to save room for all the goodies later on. 
Information: 


THE STANDARD GRILL

Sun-Wed: 7am-3am

Thursday-Sat: 7am-4am

848 Washington at 13th Street
New York 10014





Stay Lovely,

D.R

Editor and Curator of



Dusk & Rubies Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template