twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

4/28/14

Foodie Review: Quetzalcoatl


Where: Quetzalcoatl is located 296 Main St Huntington, NY 11743 



About: Every Saturday my boyfriend and I go out to dinner to talk about our week and enjoy eating good food together. I love to try new places- him not so much. But we found this place together, and he happened to love it! With my limitations of eating raw for 21 days (vegan and gluten free), I was afraid there wouldn't be a lot of restaurants that could meet my needs. Boy, was I wrong! Quetzalcoatl offered so many delicious and healthful  options for me while also offering savory dishes for Brian. The chef was wonderful and sent out free samples of appetizers and desserts to our table. Oh, anddd when you order a beer it comes with a frozen mug. 


Price: 2 beers, 2 dinners + add-ons , 2 appetizers, and a dessert later we were at only $40. And with the great live music and the amazing atmosphere (I felt like I was sitting on a balcony in Spain) it was so worth it!


Suggestions: Brian loved the double combo options with both the chicken chimichanga and burrito served with a side order of rice and beans and chiquita salad. I suggest the avocado salad with salsa dressing and a side of black beans.  

Stay Lovely, 

D.R

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template