twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

5/31/13

Get The Look: 1 Dress 5 Ways!

I recently purchased a Free People dress at Marshalls. It sells for $128 on their website, but I scored it for $49.99. You may remember seeing me wear it to the Pencils of Promise charity event in NYC, but I was shocked and amazed to see how versatile the dress really is! Check it out below:

1. Bohemian
Floral Mesh Lace Dress style pic

2. Upper West Side
Floral Mesh Lace Dress style pic

3. A Little Bit Country
Floral Mesh Lace Dress style pic

4. Wedding Worthy:
Floral Mesh Lace Dress style pic

5. Edgy
Floral Mesh Lace Dress style pic

How sweet it is to have a dress that you could style differently for every weekday! See how I styled this dress by checking out my last post.

Ps. Don't forget to check out our review which Free People published to their site! Perfect For A Hot Night In NYC


Stay Lovely,

D.R

Editor and Curator of

Dusk & Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template