twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

5/7/13

Recap of All Things April

So if you're new to Dusk & Rubies Blog, or if you're just interested in my April adventures your in luck because  here come a parade of pictures of things that happened this April:
 
I voyaged to Manhattan...

I love when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom!
I was inspired by a room full of talented writers...
 
I saw beautiful views through wine tasting at the Boat House in Central Park...

 
I celebrated love at a bridal party, and enjoyed the company of old friends...
 
I experienced my first ever Cask Festival...
 
I worked on my company and had loads of fun shooting my jewelry designs...


 
 I spent some R&R time in the Hamptons with the boyfriend...
 
 I sipped pre-cinco de mayo margaritas in Westhampton...
 
I jammed out to these guys Soundswell...
 

I lost another 5 lbs! That is 10 total in 2 months. Yes!! It has been a slow process, but I am truly doing it the right way. Eating every meal, never skipping, and I have snacks too! I work out sometimes. My goal for May is to start getting back into the routine of working out. Wish me luck...
Before: End of February Beginning of March




After: End of April Beginning of May

If you're interested in losing weight the healthy way click on "The Health Issue" label and scroll down to the blog post M.I.A March Here To Stay April...or click below:
 
Well now it is May, and last weekend was spectacular I can't wait to share!
 
Like always stay lovely,
D.R
Editor and Curator of
Dusk and Rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template